- An Algorithm for Adaptive Maximization of Speedup, with J. Martin, Brock Technical Report # CS-03-09, http://www.cosc.brocku.ca/Department/Research/TR/cs0309.pdf, September 2003.
- Recursive Problem of Calibration of Expert Systems, http://www.cosc.brocku.ca/~vwojcik/experts.htm, January 1998.
- The Structure of the Brain and of the Adaptive Computer Architectures, http://www.cosc.brocku.ca/~vwojcik/dreams.htm,January 1998.
- A Criterion for Resolution of Ambiguity of Raster Images, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Warsaw, June 17-20, 1996.
- Library of Anticipatory Random Number Generators, Proceedings of the Summer'95 Conference of the Society for Computer Simulation, Ottawa, July 24-26, 1995, pp. 120-130.
- On Resolution of Ambiguity of Raster Images, Technical Report # CS-95-01, Dept. of Computer Science, Brock University, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1995.
- Calibration of Expert Systems in Evolutionary Context, Technical Report # CS-93-02, Dept. of Computer Science, Brock University, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1989.
- Recursive Theory of Thought Processes and the Brainstorming Algorithm, Technical Report, Dept. of Computer Science, Brock University, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1989.
- Conditions for Computer Simulation of Thought Processes to Become Actual Thought, SIMULATION, May 1991.
- Anticipatory Random Number Generation: A Concurrent Simulation Tool in ADA, Technical Report # CS-89-02, Dept. of Computer Science, Brock University, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1989.
- task type FACILITY: An Event Scheduling Parallel Simulation Tool, Technical Report # CS-89-03, Dept. of Computer Science, Brock University, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1989.
- Discrete Simulation Primitives: A Concurrent, Distributed Approach Using Ada, Technical Report # CS-89-01, Dept. of Computer Science, Brock University, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1989.
- A Merit Pay System for Teachers, jointly with R. Knoop, J. Mitterer, paper presented at the annual meeting of the Ontario Educational Research Council, Toronto, 1987.
- Using Appraisals to Improve Performance and Productivity, jointly with R. Knoop, S.Tracy, Canadian Evaluation Society, Ottawa, 1987.
- PRAISE - a Performance Review, Analysis and Improvement System for Executives to Employees: The Development and Validation of a Computerized Modern Performance Appraisal System for Middle Managers, joint paper with R. Common and R. Knoop, presented at COMPINT International Conference, Montreal, 1985.
- Computerized System of Performance Evaluation for Educators, jointly with Dr. R. Knoop; research funded by Ontario Ministry of Education, 1983.
- Theoretical Estimation of Random Beds Porosity Based on the Lichtenstein-Liapunov Expansion Functional, The Chemical Engineering Journal, 14, (1977), Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Polish title: Niektore Parametry Zloz Losowych Jako Wartosci Liniowych Lub Nieliniowych Funkcjonalow Rozkladow Wielkosci Elementow Tworzacych Zloza (Some Random Beds' Parameters as Values of Linear/Nonlinear Functionals of the Elements Size Distribution Functions), Inzynieria Chemiczna, 2,V,409 (1975), Wroclaw, Poland.
- Continuous Systems Simulation Languages as Tools of Description of Complex Industrial Installations, pub. of the Institute of Automatic Control, 1971, Technical University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland.
Administrator: Vlad Wojcik
Revised: Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:44 PM
Copyright © 2005 Vlad Wojcik