7. Workshops, Software Created, etc.
- Presentation of multimedia educational software at SMART'95, the 11th Annual General Assembly of the World Teleport Association, at Skyline Brock Hotel, Niagara Falls, Ontario, September 11, 1995.
- PRAISE Software, demonstration at the ECOO/AEDS International Conference, Toronto, 1985.
- Current Trends in Computing, invited speaker to the Association of Polish Canadian Engineers, Niagara Peninsula Chapter, Niagara Falls, 1984.
- An Algorithm for the Minimization of the Pen Movement in Graph Plotters, my design, jointly implemented with M. Varsava in 1984 for VAX/VMS and Roland DXY800 graph plotter.
- P-graph/PRISM Raster Graphics Package, Vlad's design, jointly implemented with D.Hersom and G. Varsava in 1984, running under VAX/VMS, marketing rights acquired by Ossmann Computer Technologies of Syracuse, N.Y., U.S.A.
- Computerization of Patient Record Management System, consulting to Shaver Hospital for Chest Diseases, St.Catharines, Ontario, 1983.
- Simulation of Scrap Iron Melting and Pig Formation Processes, consulting to Atlas Steels, Welland, Ontario, 1981.
- Corporate Operations Simulation of the Service Organizations, invited speaker to the Data Processing Management Association, Niagara Peninsula Chapter # 315, St.Catharines, 1981.
Administrator: Vlad Wojcik
Revised: Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:53 PM
Copyright © 2005 Vlad Wojcik