COSC 4P82/5P71 Genetic Programming
Instructor: Brian Ross
Lecture hours: Wed, Fri 9:30-11:00am, ST107
Office hours: 11-12 Wed, Fri (or when door open)
TA: Adam Tonet ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Sakai site (both 4P82 and 5P71): https://lms.brocku.ca/x/2aNXnE
GP-based non-photorealistic image by Maryam Baniasadi. Web site.
A Field Guide to Genetic Programming
by Riccardo Poli, William B. Langdon, and Nicholas F. McPhee.
Lulu Press. ISBN 978-1-4092-0073-4. 2008.
- Course outline
- Project description
- Introduction to ECJ Tutorial (repeated)
- 11am-12, Monday September 9, J310.
- 2-3pm, Friday September 13, J310.
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty: November 4, 2019
- Term test date (updated): TBA (in class)
- Seminar schedule and topics.
- Misc files (local access)
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 2
- General assignment information
Supplementary lecture material:
lilGP 1.1 (C)
Other GP systems:
In the News...
Machine learning problem sets
Interactive Online GA's