COSC 4P98 Topics in Computer Media and Digital Audio
Instructor: Brian Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office hours: TBA (or when door open).
Lectures: Wed, Fri 9:30-11am,
- Project description
- Due date: 12:00 noon, Tuesday January 3, 2023.
- Recommended text:
- None, but recommended reading will be mentioned in class and on this web site.
- Assignment 1
- Audacity: free sound editor (Win, Mac, Linux)
- How to import/export TXT audio files with Audacity:
- Audio data for question 1 (or make your own).
- Adobe Audition TXT-WAV converting tools for Linux and windows (by Robert Flack):
- Assignment 2
- Assignment 3
- Old tests, misc.
- Term test: Wednesday November 23, 2022. (in class)
- Seminar schedule and topic ideas.
- Local data:
- Various things: demos, images, links...
Online papers and pages
Go to Brock Computer Science home page.