- About Us
- Future Students
- Applied Computing
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Help Centre
Generate a Cover Page
- Type in your student number in the box below.
- Read the Policy on Cheating & Plagiarism.
- Press the "Generate Cover Page" button.
- Print the generated cover page with the barcoded student number on a laser quality printer.
- Complete the remainder of the printed cover page, sign and date it, and attach it to the outside (if applicable) of your submission.
Because the department uses barcoding to improve the tracking of submissions, it is important that you check to ensure that the student number under the barcode is correct. Submitting a cover page containing a student number other than your own is unacceptable.
Note: The department requires that a signed cover page accompany each submission. Submissions without a completed cover page will not be marked.