IMPORTANT: SEE INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM
TEAM # ____: TEAM NAME ____________________________________________
YOUR SURNAME, GIVEN NAME: ________________________________________
YOUR STUDENT # ___________________
YOUR SIGNATURE:____________________ DATE: ________________
EVALUATION OF YOUR PEERS:
SURNAME, GIVEN NAME:
CHECKSUM TOTAL =>
|Incorrect checksum total makes your evaluation invalid and ignored.|
- Fill the top part of the form, identifying your team and yourself. Your personal info will be kept confidential. Team members will not know who gave whom what score, although everybody will know the average score earned.
- List all the members of your team (except yourself) in the first and second column of the table above. Preserve the order in which their names appear on the team membership form, accessible from the course website home page.
- List the student numbers of your teammates (in the last column of the table) - if you do not know some numbers, leave blank.
- Count the names you have listed in the table above. Let this number be N. You are now given 100*N "brownie points". Distribute these points among your teammates (in column labeled "SCORE (%)") proportionally to their overall contribution to the team effort. If an expected contribution = actual contribution of a given member, that person should score 100 brownie points. You cannot assign negative points to anybody and you MUST give out all your brownie points.
- Add-up the numbers in column labeled "SCORE (%)" and write the value of CHECKSUM TOTAL. If everything is correct, this value should equal 100*N.
- Give the filled form in a sealed envelope to your team coordinator, who is requested to drop into your instructor's mailbox (room J314) the complete set of peer evaluations from your team.
Revised: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 8:35 PM
© 2017 V. Wojcik